[PD] Throttling midi message rates

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Feb 21 15:20:44 CET 2020

Looks like this issue
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/895
I can recover the locked-up Pd by disconnecting the ALSA MIDI in the
QjackCtl Graph. (see animated gif in the github issue)

The MIDI device I'm experiencing this issue with is a Sensel Morph in
14bit MIDI mode.

@ Andrew Lyons
Pleas don't hijack threads. If you have a new question, compose a new
email to pd-list at lists.iem.at and never just take a random old email and
change the subject / content.
https://puredata.info/community/lists/Netiquette