[PD] [r pd-dsp-started] was: Re: samplerate~

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:18:26 CET 2020

Hi Fede,

Apologies, I should've been clearer.

The pd-messages tutorial you posted a link to, the patches require fd-lib.

If it's on deken, it's worth announcing (I'd say, though there's no
obligation).

Lib looks good, thanks for sharing.

(other stuff's up to you:)

All the best,

Julian

>Hi Julian,

>Thanks! Do you mean I should announce fd_lib on the list? And that I
should work on more pd-message or different kinds of documentation?

>I am a bit shy about fd_lib since it's not a single purpose library and
has a bunch of stuff that I compiled over the years; I put it up in deken
just for my own >convenience, cause I use it often.

>(also, fd_lib is quite a misnomer since it gets confused with file
descriptor library, and there's anything but that, hah)

>In any case, I really appreciate your support!!

>Best,

>Fede

fdch.github.io

On Feb 23, 2020, at 6:02 PM, Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe should add requires the 'fd_lib' too.
Interesting stuff though, +1 for more documentation