[PD] data structures and z-order (feature request)

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Tue Feb 25 19:11:32 CET 2020

Hi
 From previous old discussion (
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-04/037622.html )
I understood that datastructure z-orderdrawing depends of creation
order, but when you programmatically create a new scalar (with [traverse
... , bang(  -> [pointer] ->  [append struct_name]), it's placed on the
top of the list of scalars, although it's drawn at last. A refreshing of
the window restablishes the correct drawing order.

Would it be possible to get a new pointer at the end of the list (and
not at the top) ?

Thanks

JYG