[PD] drag and drop tcl plug in not working in Fedora

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 25 19:36:09 CET 2020

On 2/25/20 6:16 PM, José Rafael Subía Valdez wrote:
> Thanks IOhannes
>
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 11:37 AM IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>>
>> if any of the lines contains a "not found", then you must install the
>> missing library via your package manager.
>>

> so, I ran that command and this is what I get:

[...]
> compared to yours, I am missing 2 libs which are:
>
> libXdmcp.so.6 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libXdmcp.so.6(0x00007f67d158a000)
> libbsd.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libbsd.so.0 (0x00007f67d156e000)

that's fine.
i meant that ldd would literally print "not found" for libraries that
are required but not present.
since you don't have any such lines, all libraries are present, and you
should be fine.

> so I guess the problem is here, but I have no idea how to fix this.
> ideas?

as i said above, we have not identified the problem yet.

it might be interesting to get the full output of the Pd-console *and*
the terminal, when running Pd with "-verbose" and setting the log-level
of the Pd-console to "4 all".

gfmdsar
IOhannes