[PD] [PD-dev] double precision merged

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:44:06 CET 2020

ok, so I did compile and it seems to work, as I can't get any externals to
run :)

but i'm not sure what to expect and test here - I checked example B15 and
it seems it needs now an update, cause it's obsolete.
I dont get the truncation error anymore, so, yay, 64 bits and long tables!

Other than that, I as expecting to see huge numbers in the atom boxes and
print, but I still get it with the same resolution as before.

cheers