[PD] raw mouse

michael strohmann itsnotfair9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:59:17 CET 2020

thanks for the fast reply!

[cyclone/mousestate] and [else/mouse] output mouse position relative to the patcher window, or screen….i would need an endless stream of readouts.

the “Find externals…” menu yields greyed out libraries only, eg.
hid-v.0.0.extended-(Linux-i386-32)(Linux-amd64-64)-externals.tar.gz
i tried to install this, but it did not work…

pd-hid
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/pd-hid <https://packages.debian.org/jessie/pd-hid>
this is the one i am looking for.
looks like i have to build this on my own…

thanks!