[PD] rendering pd patches outside pd

Giulio Moro giuliomoro at yahoo.it
Sat Mar 7 15:05:09 CET 2020

FWIW, there is something similar already (and yes it has the same limitations on in/out ports) https://github.com/sebpiq/pd-fileutils/ we are using it on Bela to preview Pd patches, so we made a couple of changes to fix some issues with it ( https://github.com/BelaPlatform/Bela/commits/master/IDE/public/js/pd-fileutils.js )
Hope this helps.
Best,
Giulio