[PD] Mixed works that uses interactive systems

Vinicius Cesar oviniciusc.oliveira at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:10:01 CET 2020

Hello,

My name is Vinicius, I am a brazilian composer. I am currently working on a
master research at the Estate University of Campinas in São Paulo, about
compositional strategies and interactive music system in mixed works, and
I'm looking for mixed works that makes use of machine listening/music
information retrieval. It can be pieces for any instrumentation, but must
be notated in score.
If someone has pieces with these characteristics or knows some composer
that works with this kind of music, contact me, please!

All the best,

Vinicius