[PD] vline~ 2nd and 3rd inlet?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Mar 18 11:18:00 CET 2020

One thing worth mentioning is that the [line], [line~] and [vline~]
objects clear the values send to the cold inlets after sending a message
to the hot inlet. This makes sure you can do:

[1, 0 1000(

If this wasn't the case, then the [1( message would take the last ramp
value, instead of setting the state immediately.

This is a bit off an oddity, because usually objects keep values stored
in cold inlets.

Everything IOhannes and I said is actually clearly documented in the
help patch for [line], but missing in the help patches for [line~] and
[vline~]. Maybe they should refer to [line] more explicitly...

Christof