[PD] Changing Send/Receive Names After Instantiation

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Mar 25 18:50:00 CET 2020

I had some cases where I had to send e.g. to different preset banks to dump
some data.
The bank name was different depending on the selected bank.

There can be a number of reasons to send to different objects depending on
other settings.
But I agree that you can find different ways of doing it. I havn't used it in
quite some time.

Ingo