[PD] [PD-announce] ICAD 2020 Conference Postponed to 2021

Kyla McMullen dr.kyla.mcmullen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:46:49 CET 2020

*apologies if you receive this twice*

Dear ICAD Members,

On behalf of the ICAD Board, it is with great deliberation that we inform
you that the physical meeting for ICAD 2020 in Gainesville, Florida from
June 7-11 2020 has been postponed until June of 2021. The ICAD Board has
thoroughly considered the health, well-being, and safety of our attendees,
and ultimately this was the best choice during these unpredictable times.

For authors, the submitted papers will officially be withdrawn without any
review (no papers were sent to reviewers or otherwise viewed by the program
committee). ICAD will be held next June at the University of Florida, so we
are essentially shifting everything back by one year.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to reach out to any of the ICAD 2020 organizing
team. Stay tuned for more updates on how to remain engaged with ICAD. We
hope that you will be with us for ICAD 2021 in Gainesville, FL.

Thank you,

Kyla McMullen
ICAD 2021 General Chair

--