[PD] tcpserver and tcpclient

Edwin van der Heide pd at evdh.net
Mon Mar 30 20:12:37 CEST 2020

Dear Martin,

As I wrote I’m not 100% sure that the crash is caused my mrpeach but it seems like it. I’m not sure how to find a proper crash report on windows. Attached is a crash report of tcpclient on macos. Although on macos it happens very rarely.

Here is a link to the server patch and a stripped down version of the client patch: https://www.evdh.net/tcpserver_and_tcpclient_patches.zip

It’s the client patch that is crashing. It often crashes right away when you move a fader. Sometimes it takes a while. It seems to crash easier on a faster windows machine than on a slower one.

Best!

Edwin