[PD] AoO Coming Out: Audio over OSC - Message based streaming solution goes public...

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Apr 4 12:50:13 CEST 2020

Hi, I will upload binaries to Deken for Windows, macOS and Linux today,
so they should be available tomorrow!

Compiling from source should be straight forward, though. The only
external dependency is the Opus library:

macOS: homebrew -> "brew install opus".

Windows: msys2 -> "pacman -S mingw32/mingw-w64-i686-opus" (32 bit) resp.
"pacman -S mingw64/mingw-w64-x86_64-opus" (64 bit)

Linux: apt -> "apt-get install libopus-dev"

I think this info is still missing in the README, I have to add it.

Best, Christof