[PD] including bpm info to midi-recording

Jakob Laue jakkesprinter at web.de
Sat Apr 4 22:56:59 CEST 2020

Hey Martin,
thanks for the hint. When I read a recorded file that should actually have some recorded notes in it and then load it again with the midifile-read-help-patch, then I get this (verbosity = 3)

midifile_open_path (absolute): /Users/wbjc/Desktop/mp2.mid

midifile: opened /Users/wbjc/Desktop/mp2.mid
midifile: Header chunk type: MThd
midifile: Header chunk length: 6
midifile: Header chunk format: 0 (Single multichannel track)
midifile: Header chunk ntrks: 1
midifile: Header chunk division: 0xE714: 25 frames per second, 20 ticks per frame
other_meta: frames_per_sec 25
other_meta: ticks_per_frame 20
midifile: Track chunk 0 type: MTrk, length 35

Does not look like something has been recorded, right?

Best, Jakob