[PD] AoO Coming Out: Audio over OSC - Message based

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Sat Apr 4 23:21:35 CEST 2020

    On 04/04/2020 15:02, Christof wrote:

    > I'm currently working on a UDP punch hole server, so that people can
    > easily create peer-to-peer-networks over the internet und jam together
    > :-)

Not in any way to minimize how cool this would be to have built in to Pd, but are you familiar with Ross Bencina's OSCGroups?

http://www.rossbencina.com/code/oscgroups

We've been using it for 15 years for just this purpose; it links up a whole group of people with hole-punched OSC-over-UDP.

Phil Stone
Davis, CA