[PD] Number Boxes, Sliders, Symbols - strange behavior (no graphic update)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 6 04:33:42 CEST 2020

Hi there,

I'm on Debian 32-bit with Pd 0.49.

I'm experiencing all the sudden a strange behavior with number boxes,
sliders and symbols.

They are sending values when I click and move the mouse but their graphics
do not get updated.

I. e. I can change the value on the output of a number box but its graphics
are not updated anymore.

If I connect

[prepend set]

[      (

I can see the values but the number box itself keeps displaying "0".

When I open the properties of the number box and press Apply or OK the value
will be updated to the latest value but then stay there as far as displaying
goes. Still sending and receiving without any graphical update.

Does anybody have an idea what is happening and how I can fix this issue?

Thanks!

Ingo