[PD] Number Boxes, Sliders, Symbols - strange behavior (no graphic update)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 6 10:30:26 CEST 2020

Thanks for the suggestion, Jean-Marie! That's not an option, though!

I have been working on this patch for more than 10 years fulltime by now.

The graphical editor can already be turned on or off for optimized playing.

But the patches still need to be editable.

It's runnung perfectly on the machine that I use for programming which is the identical hardware as the other units that I'm using.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. All other graphical objects except the ones mentioned plus the graphical array are working fine.

By now I'm suspecting some currupted files on the OS.

The first thing I'd like to check is the TCL/TK files.

I need to know where the files (all files) are located and replace them from a system that doesn't show those issues.

The problem is that I have over one hundred of these boxes out there - all over the world …
Building a new operating system and making a new image is an option.

However, many people have trouble with creating an image (even though it is fully automated).

Ingo