[PD] MIDI 2.0

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:14:26 CEST 2020

Hi Dan,

Thanks for getting back to me.
Yap, I had a look at the protocol and is like you said about
retro-compatibility.
I'm glad to hear that probably can be dealt with making some changes in
s_midi.c, work that of course I know still takes some efforts.
My question though, was more related to the new msg introduced by MIDI 2.0,
with a different structure and resolution.
But I suspect what you said is valid for that as well, right?

Cheers,
Mario