[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 13 14:47:11 CEST 2020

There is a [popup] in iemlib and/or flatspace. I don't know if it is the same one or who did it.

It's an abstraction but it doesn't make any sense to me and doesn't seem to be complete.

There are some boxes called [pop] with lots of arguemts in there that don't create - neither on Linux nor Windows7 64-bit.

BTW, I'm normally on Linux (Debian 9.5, 32-bit) and Pd 0.49.