[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 13 17:00:54 CEST 2020

Hi João,

after having all libraries installed it works great!!!

Thanks for this object!
I just need to figure out where to set the files and size/colors, etc.

That shouldn't be a big deal once I take a closer look.

However, I did have one problem:
If there is an object underneath my selection it will open this object instead of selecting my option.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Ingo