[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:39:56 CEST 2020

> after having all libraries installed it works great!!!
>
> Thanks for this object!
> I just need to figure out where to set the files and size/colors, etc.
>
> That shouldn't be a big deal once I take a closer look.

it's all explained in the help file.

> However, I did have one problem:
> If there is an object underneath my selection it will open this object
> instead of selecting my option.
>
> Is there a way to avoid this?

since z-order depends on object creation order, there is a kind of a hack
that will work if you copy/duplicate/paste the objects in the correct
order. I just didn't manage to work enough with it to understand it yet.
Usually I just leave empty space under the object, when possible.