[PD] Dropdown Menu external?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 13 19:53:11 CEST 2020

OK!

I'm aware of this problem and I'm constantly dealing with this.

It would be great if Pd would have a few more graphical options like "put object to front" or "put object to background".
This would save me a huge amount of time when layering different objects or putting a colored canvas behind an object.

Especially that now it is only possibly to move something to the front by cut/paste which removes all connections.

In Pd-extended it was possible to move an object to the front by Cut & Undo which would leave all connections in place.

Ingo