[PD] GUI external with alpha channel (tcl/tk alternative)?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:02:09 CEST 2020

So, Tcl/Tk can't offer us an anpha channel for things like iemguis.

But what if I want to write an external that does that? For cyclone, for
instance, there could be an alpha channel for opacity/transparency, as the
original ones have in Max.

I assume I'd have to use some other language as an alternative and so I'd
like to ask for hints on which and also if it is even possible (I'm rather
clueless, sorry).

I see Purr Data, which uses NW.js, offers an alpha channel, could I
supposedly code an external that uses such a language and load it in Pd
Vanilla? How?

Sorry if I'm asking too basic and vague questions...

cheers