[PD] GUI external with alpha channel (tcl/tk alternative)?

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Thu Apr 16 18:23:24 CEST 2020

You can't display any object from another toolkit into a Pd window (aka Tk
canvas).
You'd have to open another window for that.
e.g: Gem/Ofelia/Pof (through openGL) offer alpha...

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>