[PD] GUI external with alpha channel (tcl/tk alternative)?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Thu Apr 16 18:43:51 CEST 2020

That's funny, I've just recently discovered your PoF project, which
you've mentioned below: https://github.com/Ant1r/ofxPof

I haven't really tried it, just skimmed through the code, but the
multi-threaded rendering looks very promising and should make it much
more suitable for building GUIs while simultanously running audio!

Christof