[PD] GUI external with alpha channel (tcl/tk alternative)?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:53:26 CEST 2020

there is an extremely ridiculous hack that could be tried, *if* the guis
are for display only: similar to jmmmp/pix2canvas, a group of 1x1
canvases can be used to fake an alpha channel.

But besides the condition above, the purpose of this will be mainly to
show how ridiculously far Pd users will go to handle the current
limitations they're bound to.

(actually, guis can be placed under the canvases to create an
interaction - which will make the whole concept even more ridiculous)

Joao