[PD] VU / Peak Meter ? - external or abstraction

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 16:21:37 CEST 2020

Hi,

On 21/04/2020 12:20, Peter P. wrote:
> * Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com> [2020-04-21 13:10]:
>> Thanks, Peter!
>>
>> At the moment I cannot change to 0.50 but I'll keep it in mind for the near
>> future when I will have to update my system.
> Note that you could add entries for Debian testing in your
> /etc/apt/sources list but have your system default to stable by creating
> a file /etc/apt/preferences that reads something like this

Much better than to risk mixing stable+testing is to use the backports
repository, which does have pd-0.50:

deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main
deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main

apt install -t buster-backports puredata

Documentation:

https://backports.debian.org/Instructions/

Claude
--