[PD] [PD-announce] netpd 2.2 released

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:53:47 CEST 2020

Hey Roman,

Huge thanks for your ongoing work with this, it's a great piece of kit.

I too am one of those who's been sniffing around and was trying it out
again last week - got to say, it was good before, it's kinda awesome now.

I've got a classful of computing 17yo's who I'd like to spend a few weeks
with netpd, and also do some intro pd coding with. Sadly I've been told we
have to do this on a private server - even more annoyingly this will be
with aws (on ubuntu). Any gotchas or tips on setting up a netpd server you
can share would be much appreciated. e.g. - Does the server need the
various libs installed, realtime prios, memory allocation etc.?

All the best and thanks again,

Julian