[PD] pd crashes on reopening file with out of scope coordinates

Josef (Seppo) Gruendler seppo at mur.at
Fri May 8 19:35:28 CEST 2020

Hopefully this had not been mentioned before, but didn't find something about this:
Tested under Windows 10 and OSX 10.14 and 10.15 and pd 50.02

If a patch is  edited it witha second  Display attached and this is missing later on  and the patch contains negative  coordinates like:
#N canvas -1374 447 879 555 10;
pd crashes on osx and the file does not open on windows 10 (at least not my and my students machines)
If we edit it to something existing like #N canvas 50 50 879 555 10; it works fine.
Don’t know if this is a tkl/tk or pd problem ?

best
Seppo
Be green keep it on the screen!
Josef (Seppo) Gruendler