[PD] Py/pyext not recognized...

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Tue May 12 11:16:09 CEST 2020

well,
thank you anyway...
I tried matPlotLib with Python 2.7, my script doesn't work, at least as
it is.
So maybe it's easier to wait pd-py for Python3.
If you have any idea how to bind Pd to that script, it's welcome. I'll
try something simple with [shell].

By the way, I'm confused on the way to load externals, since there are
not loaded after Ubuntu packages install: I tried with [declare], but
often it doesn't find libs, probably a path issue, since PD never
searches in the right directory (seen with path verbose). It seems the
path is relative to the patch, or to PD (-std...). For example with
_ggee_, I had to add the absolute path in the settings.
Are deb packages supposed to configure that?