[PD] tcpclient-help hangs Pd-50 on my Windows 10

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Sun May 24 19:28:58 CEST 2020

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 12:13 PM <rolfm at dds.nl> wrote:

> hi,
>
> tcpclient-help hangs Pd-50 with the message:
>
> cannot find entry point for procedure atom_getblob in str.dll

That seems to be related to a [str] object in the help patch, not
related to [tcpclient].

> str-help gives the same.

Yes, [str] is obsolete, as it requires a patch to Pd that pd-extended
used to perform. I will remove it from the repo.

> which-help crashes Pd.

[which] depends on how it was compiled, if it uses the same c runtime
as Pd or not (an issue with Windows) . It seems to work on linux.

Martin.