[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.51-0 test 1 released

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri May 29 02:47:19 CEST 2020

Hi,

other things missing in the release notes:

* new mode argument for [openpanel]

* [equal( method for [pointer]

* maybe mention that Pd is now double precision ready?

@alex: what's the state of your documentation updates
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1036 ? they contain the
pointer-help.pd update.

Christof