[PD] [GEM] output gemwin to video file workaround using ffmpeg on macos

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:23:05 CEST 2020

Hi,

what about using a screen casting tool ? they are usually made for gaming
and thus optimized for real time performance.
On macos, quicktime player is a pretty simple solution for that.
The only drawback I saw is that you're stuck with the rendering window size
since the tool grab a part of the screen, you can't render at a bigger
resolution than the display's one.

My 2 cents