[PD] Where to find gem.dll for 64 bit computer?

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Sun May 31 09:54:04 CEST 2020

Hi , i renamed the .dek as zip ,  unzipped the file and then pointed the
path in pd and it loaded fine withouth any error message. The problem is
that when i create a window i only get a black window and i cannot see
anything else and nothing works. Sometimes i get wierd behaivors like
crashes when i create a window or sometimes when i destroy a window i
cannot creare again a new window.
The wierd thing is i dont get any error message. Any idea?

My computer is new, i have geforce gtx 1050 ti.

R.