[PD] Where to find gem.dll for 64 bit computer?

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Sun May 31 23:09:40 CEST 2020

Hi, if i start pd and then i try the gem help files first, everything works
fine.
But if i start pd and then i try the gem examples or whatever pd/gem patch
i have , it doesnt work(the gem windows always appears black) , even if
after that i try the gem.help patches.

The only way to make it work is starting pd and first trying one gem help
file, then my other gem patches works fine.

Any idea if this wierd behaivor?

R.