[PD] CTRL 6 - 9 ? ...

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:38:32 CEST 2020

requests can be made at any time, it's just not likely they'll be attended
for the next release at this point...

you can also open requests on github if you will, though it's nice to have
them discussed on the list.

By the way, I've been actually doing some work regarding consistency issues
between atom boxes and iemguis. Christoph recently mentioned how they could
give us a visual cue they're active and I went for an idea. Miller ended up
implementing the same idea in a different way. It's on the test release
already ;) so it's kinda random, sometimes something can go in right away,
take almost forever, or just get rejected :)

Anyway, I opened a ticket for this 'init' request, I'll get to it
eventually - see https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1050

cheers