[PD] quacktrip - jacktrip (low-latency audio) from behind home routers

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 2 18:46:01 CEST 2020

To Pd list -

This is very preliminary, but some of you might be interested in this.  I've
been working for the last month or two on making an easy-ti-use implementation
of jacktrip to allow people stuck at home to play music together.  A test
version of this is available on msp.ucsd.edu/tools/quacktrip .

The jacktrip implementation is based on the one in TPM by Roman Haefeli and
Johannes Schuett (sorry for the no-diacritical spelling).

It's been tried out by 4 or 5 people so far, seems to work with some
hiccups.  I'll be getting back to work on it after Pd 0.51-0 gets finalized.

cheers
Miller