[PD] [clone] with individual signal inlets/outlets exposed ?

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:43:01 CEST 2020

Clever, but you have to do a repetitive error-prone lengthy clicky process
either on the send side or on the receive side.
Since in my case i have four 16-tracks sends to a 64 by 16 matrix (3rd
order ambisonics monitoring), i mitigated the issue by making an
abstraction containing 16 settable sends, taking a float as an argument for
the first send number. On the other side, i still had to make 64 unique
receives...