[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-0test3 released (now on all platforms)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 5 21:46:17 CEST 2020

I made the change by hand from 744 (because it was somehow different from
other PRs; the "command line instructions" seem to want me to use curl and
not git - that scared me off).

2 should be merged.

3 is too much for me right now.  I think the italic fonts could be loaded
by cyclone itself so perhaps Pd doesn't need to carry the extra stuff around.

cheers
Miller