[PD] [clone] with individual signal inlets/outlets exposed ?

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:52:21 CEST 2020

Yes, i know about intelligent patching. I must admit that all the shortcuts
are not stored in muscle memory yet !
But that does not solve the issue of having to duplicate and change the
argument of a great number of objects.
As i said to Dan, intelligent patching is so great now that having this
-mcin -mcout option added to [clone] looks like intelligent patching and
[clone] were made for each other !