[PD] [clone] with individual signal inlets/outlets exposed ?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:31:02 CEST 2020

You are missing clone individual instance outlets and I’m missing dynamic clone instance numbers.

I’d like to be able send a message to clone to change the number of instances so the server could save a bit more resources beyond using [switch~]. This is important for performance scaling between working on a project on a Macbook Air then performing with it live on a Mac Pro in the studio. More importantly, we have older projects which use large multi-channel files, so it would be nice to dynamically change the sound file outputs individually up to 32 channels. My only thought for these is to have separate *light* and *heavy* server patches which load different instances of the main abstractions with more or less numbers. Eh, seems clunky too.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com