[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-0 released

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 15:50:48 CEST 2020

Hi all,

On 06/06/2020 03:50, Miller Puckette via Pd-announce wrote:
> Pd version 0.51-0 is available on http://msp.ucsd.edu/software.htm
> or (source only) via github: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data .
Great!

I updated my forks for compiling libpd with emscripten to run in web
browsers, instructions and build scripts at:
https://mathr.co.uk/empd/

Note that the updated network stuff is not supported by emscripten
afaict (or maybe it's just a missing link library flag?), I don't know
if there is a better workaround than ignoring missing symbols at link
time and just not using the networking objects:
https://github.com/claudeha/pure-data/issues/5
Or maybe using the WinXP fallback code (minus IPv6) might work?  To be
investigated...

I haven't yet retouched the experimental Gem stuff, probably it
works/fails better/worse than a year ago.

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk