[PD] [PD-announce] VRR - Streaming Concert - 2020, June 5 & 6 - IEM Graz

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:58:16 CEST 2020

Oh I missed it, are they recorded?
________________________________
From: Pd-list <pd-list-bounces at lists.iem.at> on behalf of Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:20 AM
To: pd-announce at lists.iem.at <pd-announce at lists.iem.at>
Subject: [PD] [PD-announce] VRR - Streaming Concert - 2020, June 5 & 6 - IEM Graz

Dear list,

I would like to announce our VRR streaming concerts, a cooperation
between the IEM Graz and the PPCM (performance practice of contemporary
music) studies at the University of Arts Graz, led by members of the
Klangforum Wien.

During the last 6 weeks we have been rehearsing in our Virtual Rehearsal
Room (VRR), which has been built entirely in Pd, using the AoO (audio
over OSC) external for high quality and low latency audio streaming. The
students are playing in their living rooms in different cities across 4
countries (Austria, Slovenia, Serbia and Norway). We will now present
the final results in two live concerts, featuring 8 pieces for 3—7
players by John Cage, Anestis Logothetis, Roman Haubenstock-Ramati,
Winfried Ritsch and Peter Ablinger.

Concert I: Friday, June 5, 2020, 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC)

Concert II: Saturday, June 6, 2020, 18:00 CEST (16:00 UTC)

Location and info: https://vrr.iem.at/concerts/

Best,

Christof