[PD] Can someone build midifile for mac and linux?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:09:22 CEST 2020

Hi list,

Martin Peach has released a new version of midifile. But since in the
present situation he's not able to get to his computers, the binaries
for the mac and linux versions can't be built and uploaded to deken.

Would it be possible for someone with build powers to build these two
binaries? Here are the instructions sent by Martin:

You can get the code from the sourceforge repository:
svn checkouthttps://svn.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/svn/trunk  pure-data-svn

I added the pd-lib-builder to the mrpeach directory in trunk/externals
so you just have to go there and type 'make' and see if it works.

If someone can send that to me, I can make them arrive to the correct place.

Best,
Joao