[PD] Pass arg to Pd via terminal

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 8 15:53:12 CEST 2020

Ah, that's an interesting idea. Unfortunately, your proposed syntax
wouldn't work because any arguments after the flags are treated as patch
files, so in your case Pd would try to open "mypatch.pd" and "23".

Top level patches usually don't use creation arguments because it is not
really possible to provide them with the current opening mechanism. But
I totally see how this could be useful. It would need some surgery in
Pd, though. Feel free to open an issue on GitHub!

In the meantime, you can have a wrapper patch with a receiver which
dynamically creates the actual patch with the desired creation arguments.

Christof