[PD] Pass arg to Pd via terminal

Sebastian Lexer s.lexer at incalcando.com
Mon Jun 8 16:12:34 CEST 2020

I like this idea very much! Could there be an argument flag? e.g.

$ pd mypatch.pd -a 23

Basically like terminal commands in sox, where the flags apply to import and output files dependent on the placement, in PD it could work as flags for PD before and in between the filename(s) to be opened.

Sebastian