[PD] Please keep deken package online

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:41:47 CEST 2020

Yup, I understand it all, and I've been trying to say my idea was to
replace that download (beta 27), reupload it, but containing my live
electronics tutorial with it. It seems this is not clear somehow, so,
again, I wanted to take it down and put it back like that, and then it
didn't work.

Yes, I was also in the process of getting a new release ready and upload it
too, but I did this first and it didn't work, and I didn't know what to do
with the new release as well. I tried many things in the last few days and
it wasn't my intent to not have a single working version of else in deken
available. I'm still trying to see if I want to do works or not. So don't
assume what's in deken is what I want to be there, I said that it's a mess.
I'm testing things and I haven't officially released the new version yet.

> Newest version appears on top in Deken. Right now. Deken provides the
ELSE library only for two architectures.

As I said, you shouldn't consider what's in deken. For instance, the two
downloads you mentioned have been deleted for quite a while. You can't get
them. I'm waiting to see if the upload I made almost 24h ago will work as I
intend.

I offered to put the last version back as it was if you needed right away,
that's all.

And what exactly is my idea? To have a download from deken that includes
both my library and my tutorial and that unpacks it into two separate
folders from a single click. Oh, but one may only want the else library and
don't care at all about the tutorial. Well, I dunno, what do you think?
Feedbacks are welcome. I figure you can just delete that folder. And I also
think it's a bit confusing and polluted if you have too many options, get
only the library, only the tutorial or both... I'm hoping to have and
manage only a single standard. But feedbacks are welcome.

This is why I asked Roman if this idea is ok and I'm worried now that he
won't like the idea to be forced to have a script download both the library
AND the tutorial.

cheers