[PD] Please keep deken package online

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jun 8 16:51:45 CEST 2020

> and I've been trying to say my idea was to replace that download (beta
> 27), reupload it, but containing my live electronics tutorial with it.
It's not about beta 27, it's about *any* "else"-release. Some projects
might depend on beta 24, some might need beta 13. Just don't delete old
releases, that's all people are asking. (I'm not talking about replacing
a broken upload, that is totally ok, of course)

How you package "else" and your tutorial is not related to the issue at
hand (which is: "Please keep deken package online").

Christof