[PD] Please keep deken package online

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:52:04 CEST 2020

> On 8 Jun 2020, at 16:41, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yup, I understand it all, and I've been trying to say my idea was to replace that download (beta 27), reupload it, but containing my live electronics tutorial with it. It seems this is not clear somehow, so, again, I wanted to take it down and put it back like that, and then it didn't work.

you see, the idea is to leave whatever there is untouched and upload new stuff.
if you want to include your tutorial from now on, do it! but leave the old versions as they were…

it is not about what is there or who needs it. it is about the fact that it is nice and sometimes even mandatory to download something exactly as it was when first used/released. so there is really no point in you taking it down and uploading it again with something included that was not there before. just leave the old stuff there for reference/history whatever. see it as a “historical” documentation of your work. don’t change history man! :-)