[PD] Please keep deken package online

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:22:38 CEST 2020

Em seg., 8 de jun. de 2020 às 11:52, Simon Iten <itensimon at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> you see, the idea is to leave whatever there is untouched and upload new
> stuff.
> if you want to include your tutorial from now on, do it! but leave the old
> versions as they were…

Ok, I see! It didn't occur to me that merely replacing and adding a folder
to the same download would count as changing the version (or
history/whatever). For me it would just be the same download, same version,
with something "else" => a bundle pack. But I get the confusion now, and I
see the point! Leave it untouched, if creating a bundle pack, a new version
should be made.

I don't really agree at all, but fine... and, in fact, one of the things I
asked and suggested was to just put it back as it was... and I guess I'll
just do that and we can get this over with ;)

And by the way, I almost named the new version as a "release candidate",
the relevant breaking changes now are basically from the
new functionality inlet~ provides in 0.51-0, I can't see more changes I
could make but I'm leaving doors open. That is to say a final/stable
release is quite near and the idea is to keep it stable and NEVER delete
the final versions.

Anyway, thank you all for the inputs and the interest in my work.

Cheers